Sunday 13 February 2011

Peterborough Training...

So last Sunday was spent in Peterborough with the Lovely Monica, Bekka & around 45 other Lovely Ladies and a Gentleman. It was a fabulous day and with so many swaps, there is lots of inspiration flying around but as I mentioned in my previous post I wasn't feeling myself so didn't actually finish the projects... I did however spend a few hours yesterday finishing them off... well apart from the Button Necklace as I can't remember how to make that one :( Would have made a lovely gift for my sister's birthday on Thursday but Heyho never mind, i'm sure I can ask Monica or Bekka for some instructions.

Onto the projects... in no particular order... and please excuse the photo's, unedited and taken with my Blackberry as HisLordShip has lost the tripod clip... so need to purchase a new tripod... MEN!!!

First up is the Accordian Purse by Monica, not sure I did this right but I was slightly sleepy, so may have another go in next few days! 

Next is the Cake Shop card... I did start this at training but the tombow wasn't being my friend and the canopy is a bit sticky :( so think I will have to have another go with this one too, or maybe that's just an excuse to make some more ;P
 

This next card I absolutely loved the technique... it involved babywipes and re-inkers which are going on my next order as I so need to do this again and again

This was Bekka's class... now I absolutely love scrapping, but can't remember the last time I did any! I made a start on this at training, cut paper to size, punched corners and a few circles etc, but couldn't even think about putting it together without a photo, so when I got round to doing this yesterday I knew of the perfect photo and in true scrappers style I just had to play around with embellishments... Hope Bekka like's the finished project! I just have an A & B and maybe the date to add :)


Well... I'm afraid that is all for now... I do have other cards to show but need to take photo's! I still have the tutorial to photograph and pop into PDF format... Really hoping to get it done this week, but can't promise as I have appointments everyday except Saturday & Sunday, but I will get it done, that I can promise :)

Until next time HUGS xxx

No comments: