Monday 1 August 2011

Exclusive!!!

Oh My Gosh… have Stampin’ Up brought us an absolute stunner of a promotion for the month of August only!!!

I’m no Girly Girl but I WILL be putting in an order of £75 just to get my hands on one of these little beauties…

giftwpurchase_aug2011_b1_UK_cust

I Mean Seriously… How Cute Is That Bag???
And as if the bag wasn’t enough… you get the extra’s too!!!

1-31 August, 2011

As if getting new Stampin’ Up! products wasn’t fun enough, when you place a £75 order, or host a £250 workshop, you’ll also receive a free gift from Stampin’ Up!

Your gift includes a beautiful, exclusively-designed cosmetic bag, along with Rich Razzleberry 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, and a 24-piece Clip Assortment.

This offer is only available during the month of August, so contact your demonstrator today to place your order or to book your Stampin’ Up! workshop!

I have links to the catalogues in my side-bar to the left… If it’s your first order with myself I'll send along a FREE Main Catalogue & Mini Catalogue too… always nice to have a paper version to sit and browse through at your leisure Smile So to place an order please contact me at erika.sissons@ntlworld.com

Until Next Time… HUGS ‘n’ XXX

No comments: