Monday 12 January 2009

OMG...

Time is flying by... I can't believe it's been so long since my last post... I must apologise to everyone before I go on any further... I just don't know where the days are going, so much going on and so much to get done... my head is in a spin!
Ok... so first off I'll post the layouts I did for boys A-Z Albums... now i've added the K in it's rightful place... Hehe... so here they are...

I've used some of my Scrap-A-GoGo Kits for these layouts!

I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't manage to finish the albums... still have U, V, W, X and Z to do... but they will be done and are my first projects for 2009 before I start anything else!

This was going to be a nice long post with lots of photo's but Blogger seems to be playing up and i'm struggling to upload the rest of my photo's... so will have to try and do several small posts and if that doesn't work... i'll try again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Maggie Lamarre said...

precious boys luv the layout, thanks for stopping by