Thursday 21 July 2011

Ok…

Ok… so I'm back Open-mouthed smile

I saw my nana last week and she asked if I could make her a card with Sunflowers on for a friend at her Dinner Club who is crazy about Sunflowers… I said Ok but then started to panic as I wasn’t sure I had anything with Sunflowers… so after a bit of a search on my pc I eventually found a decoupage sheet with a bear holding some Sunflowers (I think he’s called Bentley Bear)… so set about the task of cutting each layer out and popping it together!
I found some lovely Stampin’ Up retired papers that went lovely with the Sunflower and frame colours… This is my finished card…

Leeds-20110715-00218

Leeds-20110715-00221

Nana called on Sunday to collect the card and was over the moon with it!

Nana asked if I'd go visit her on Wednesday as she wanted to order some special cards and make a start on her Christmas Special Cards… and would I go visit one of the other residents (which turned into 3 other residents) that live in her complex as she’d like to order some more cards too… Of course I would I go, who would miss out on a visit to nana’s!!! Angel

I arrived nice and early Wednesday morning… took a few boxes of cards with me for nana and friends to look through… they purchased some and made their orders… so when I left at Lunchtime I came away with a 52 card order to make a start on!!! Open-mouthed smile

So now instead of having a relaxing week whilst the boys are away I’ll be busy busy busy working my way through these orders… I’ve set myself a goal of completing the order by 10th August… so if I go quiet you’ll know where I am… underneath the mountain of cards Rolling on the floor laughing 

Until Next Time… HUGS ‘n’ XXX

1 comment:

Jess S said...

wow, this card is fab! Can see why you have 52 more to make :)