Friday 22 July 2011

Remember…

Yesterday I said I had an order of 52 cards… well last night HisLordShips nana asked me to make her a dozen men/ladies birthday cards… so now I have 64 cards to make Surprised smile I made a start on a few of the decoupage ones yesterday, have 3 more or less finished just need to add the finishing touches this afternoon… then another 61 to go Rolling on the floor laughing

So as I'm going to be busy this morning packing the boys clothes for their week away I thought I'd leave you with another layout Smile

Leeds-20110629-00204

This is layout of the boys with their cousin Abby whilst on a day out at Almscliffe Crag… they look so miserable in this picture as they’d been rock-climbing all day and didn’t want to go home Laughing out loud

Right back to the packing!!!

Until Next Time… HUGS ‘n’ XXX

No comments: