Friday 30 September 2011

Something you’ve all been waiting for…

The Stampin’ Up! 2010-2011 Updated Retired Items List
LastChance_LP_b1_header_UK
I am sooo sad to see some of my favourites going but I am also so excited with what the New Catalogue will be bringing us… I can’t wait for the 1st October so I can share it with you all… There are so many new and exciting changes ahead!!!

Some sets like Cheers to You and Occasional Greetings now have 40% off their price.
You will also see that the configuration of the 12x12 single colour card packs is changing – you will still be able to get single colour packs of 12x12 card but they will not contain a mix of textured and smooth card, so you should also consider stocking up on those.

It is also worth noting that items in the Mini Catalogue are only available until the end of the month, so while they don't appear on this list only a very few will be available from October so make sure you have ordered everything you want from the Mini Catalogue too.

I have to tell you that items on this list are only available while stocks last or until the end of the month, so please check the list now and then contact me erika.sissons@ntlworld.com

I am offering a special offer of FREE Postage to all orders over £50

My next offer is the New Catalogue at a lovely price of £4.95 plus Free Postage

Members of my Virtual Hostess Groups get a FREE copy of the New Catalogue… I have a few more spaces available for October 1st Kick-Off… for more information about Virtual Hostess Groups please drop me an email at erika.sissons@ntlworld.com

Maybe you’d like to simply Pre-Order the 2011-2012 Catalogue… which will ship mid-September… so if you’d like to get yours a little early then please drop me an email at erika.sissons@ntlworld.com
Until Next Time… HUGS ‘n’ XXX


This Post will stay at the top for newer posts... please scroll down... Thank-You :)

No comments: