Saturday 1 October 2011

New Catalogue Released Today!!!

Hi Ladies & Gents :)

I am here to do a quick update to let you know about the all new singing and dancing Stampin' Up! Catalogue  To say us Demonstrators have been excited is to say the least... we have sooo many new goodies to share with you!!! I'm sure your eager to have a looksie through the new catalogue so I have attached a PDF download to the Left Hand Side Bar and also a link above!

Ok the first thing I want to announce is BIG Changes to the hostess benefits!!

I am super excited about this change as it makes our fabulous reward program even more fantabulous if that was ever possible. Going forward from this catalogue we no longer have the tiered system so the old hostess levels are GONE!!

Instead the hostess simply receives a £ amount based on the totalling sales. She then is free to choose how to spend her money, on hostess exclusive sets or on catalogue items of her choice. This is so much more flexible and guess what else is really cool? A total order of £150 will ensure you can still afford the most expensive hostess set in the book if you so fancy it, you no longer need to spend £600 to get a bigger more expensive hostess set, isn’t that cool?  I Red heartStampin’ Up!! Check out the new table below...



Another great incentive of the Hostess Pounds benefits is that when you hold a workshop and reach sales of £300 or simply place an order for yourself of £300 you not only get the £50 Hostess Pounds to spend as you like you get to choose one item at HALF PRICE... so, say you'd like the Big Shot but there are also so many other things you want... simply place your order from the catalogue for £300 (excluding the Big Shot), choose your Hostess Items and then get the Big Shot for £43.98... now is that a bargain or what!!! If you already have a Big Shot... why not go for a lovely Doctors Bag to carry your Big Shot in... or maybe one of the Alphabet Die Sets... or even treat yourself to the whole Acrylic Clear Block Set... at HALF PRICE!!!



Another great offer we have this month is... if you sign up as a Demo for the all new Starter Kit (pictured below) you also get the New In Colour Kit worth £27.95 absolutely FREE... which adds even more value to the £119 you pay for the £250 worth of Starter Kit... so nearly £300 worth of Stampin' Up! products all for the price of £119!!! There are also some newly refined perks for the New Demo's joining us from October!!!

So what do you get???

  • New recruits who join in October will automatically receive 5 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads and a pack of assorted A4 In Color card stock:

    • Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad
    • Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad
    • Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin’ Pad
    • Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin’ Pad
    • Island Indigo Classic Stampin’ Pad
    • A4 Smooth Card Stock (20 sheets: 4 ea. in new In Colors)
  • Recommended catalogue products are included in the Starter Kit; however, new recruits can substitute alternate items of equal or lesser value. For example,
    • An alternate stamp set
    • An alternate colour assortment of card stock
    • Alternate colours of Classic Stampin’ Pads

  • Recruits can still add the Stampin’ Memories Add-On to their Starter Kit for the regular price.


  • Recruits who join Stampin’ Up! during October are still eligible for any programmes available to new recruits. This includes, but is not limited to, the Extra 10% Instant Income offer and the newly refreshed Stampin’ Start programme.


  • So if you fancy getting your hands on all that lovely kit for £119... then please contact me for more information... erika.sissons@ntlworld.com


    I'm sure you will all be wanting to get your hands on all the new papers, ribbons, brads etc... so I will be organising some shares really soon, just finalising the details... if you'd like to get your name down before places sell out please drop me an email at erika.sissons@ntlworld.com

    Also I have just a couple of spots left in my Virtual Hostess Group that will start this month... if you are interested or would like further information please email me at erika.sissons@ntlworld.com

    Now... I've been drooling over the new catalogue for a month and it has been sooo hard to narrow my order down to my budget size as I simply want it ALL... but... I think I've managed to narrowed it down as much as I can and can't wait for the lovely goodies to arrive... I have so much to do before Christmas... I need to learn to sew for starters!!! I've promised myself a Handmade Christmas... eeekkk... what have I let myself in for??? I will be sharing the projects as they are completed... crossing fingers I can get it all done in time!

    Until Next Time... HUGS 'n' XXX

    1 comment:

    Mishelflos Paper Creations said...

    Thanks for following me:)I wish I had time to be a Hostess!!

    I seem to be chasing my tail most days. Mum, Worker, Gardener, Decorator, Nurse, Phsychiatrist, Chief Cook and Bottle Washer:)

    Hey ho. At least I am well enough to do it!! I MUST NOT complain, well, maybe a little sometimes:)
    love
    michelle x