Tuesday 15 May 2012

I’m Back!!!

Sorry to disappear on all you lovely followers/readers, but also Thank-You for staying with me… I’ve been dealing with a few personal problems these last months, still on going but that’s life!!!

I took some time out of crafting as I just could not get my head into it at all, too much going on, lots of illness on my part… but I’m getting better and this last month or so I have been busy creating Craft Projects for my F-SIL little Rainbow Groups… I did their Mother’s Day Project & Easter Project but unfortunately I didn’t get any photo’s Sad smile

I have however been asked to do their 25Yr Celebration Craft Project… I chatted with SIL and we came up with a Past, Present & Future theme Smile

For these Projects I have to come up with something that a group of girls aged 5-8yrs old could do… so I popped my thinking cap on and for the Past Project I came up with…

DSC_4640 Dolly Peg Dolls Open-mouthed smile Nothing too elaborate but nice and simple!

I have popped all their faces on for them as the decals were a bit small and fiddly… it took me nearly all day to do 71 of them, 40 are for the Rainbows kits, the rest are just extra’s that I may pop into kits to sell Smile, it was a bit daunting as it was my first time using Water-Slide Decals… don’t think I’ve done a bad job at all, if I do say so myself!
I’ve used Pink Chenille Pipe Cleaners for the arms, Stampin’ Up! Flirtatious Designer Fabric for the top, cut out using a Sizzix die I purchased on Ebay and the skirt is a flower from the floating flowers I purchased way back when I first started making cards… I just need to decide on a hat or hair to finish them off before they get picked up this weekend.
Well… That’s it for today… If I show you everything now, I’ll have nothing left for future posts Open-mouthed smile

Until Next Time… Hugs ‘n’ XXX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back Erika.x