Saturday 9 June 2012

Last Minute Card…

Ok so I’ve shown you the Rainbow Crafts… I’ve shared a few of the layouts I’ve created… but I’ve just realised I’ve not shared any cards Surprised smile  How terrible is that???

Ok Ok Ok…so I had best rectify that immediately… But a story about the day first Open-mouthed smile

When F-SIL & Abby came over to collect the Rainbow Craft Projects, we spent the whole of Saturday together doing stuff… first we had to do an emergency run to get the boys some new school shoes as theirs were just dropping to pieces, not sure what they do with them but they had hardly any sole left Confused smile
£36 later we have 2 pairs of school shoes and a pair of trainers for P.E.
Then we went for a walk around Temple Newsam House… Unfortunately we couldn’t have the audio tour as there was a Wedding taking place at the house, but would be over by 2pm if we wanted to wait, we took the tour without audio as we had other things planned for afterwards… Temple Newsam House is amazing, I loved all the architecture, the paintings, the rooms were all so different and the textures of the wallpapers were fabulous, it had been a few years since I’d last walked around the house so I really enjoyed seeing the old and newly discovered items… from there we headed to Pizza Hut… now I have a confession to make… I’d never been to Pizza Hut before, boys have been many times with grandparents etc, but I had never visited… we chose our food, F-SIL & myself were quite good and went for the low calorie Pizza’s… but then we just had to share a Hot Cookie & Ice-Cream Winking smile and boy was it yummy, don’t think I could have managed a full one but I would have given it a shot Rolling on the floor laughing 
From there we headed home to let the boys and Abby take the pups for a walk whilst we adults nipped to Tesco for a few bits for the BBQ at the other F-SIL’s… we were only 30mins, got home, eventually when boys and Abby arrived back we put the pups back in the cage and went to the BBQ, got told off for being late which is nothing new with us Open-mouthed smile… it was a lovely BBQ and we all headed home around 10pmish… now on the way home F-SIL who I had been with all day asked if I had any bereavement cards in stock… unfortunately I didn’t, I was asked if I would be able to make one for the morning when she was heading home… Sure I said I’ll whip you one up!
So on a mission when I got home I did a quick search for Sympathy Cards as my mind had gone blank, not something you make everyday really… I found one I liked by a fellow Stampin’ Up! Demo, although I can’t find the blog again to give credit to so if it’s yours please let me know so I can give credit where due, I snapped a quick photo on my phone so I could make it in the morning and then went to bed as it was now midnight!

Morning arrived to a very early start as HisLordShip had work… I had breakfast and a cuppa to get me motivated then I set about making the card… there was a knock at the door around 10:30am just as I had finished putting the last touches to the card… It was F-SIL to collect the card Surprised smile before heading home.

Card Presented…

895

896

She loved it and couldn’t believe how quickly I had made it!
She went home a very happy lady with lots of crafts for the Rainbows and a very nice Sympathy Card!!!

Until Next Time… HUGS ‘n’ XXX

1 comment:

Paula Knall said...

Love the way you have used the papers. The little paper packs are so versatile!